@First5App @Proverbs31org Not too long ago, I went to the eye doctor to get my eyes checked and to talk abou LASIK eye correction surgery. My doctor looked at me with a sideways grin and began to say “Well …” followed by a long, drawn-out pause. https://myf5.co/563682
27 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he interpreted to them in all the Scriptures the things concerning himself.Luke 24:27
“He was. He is. And He will forever be the Redeemer King.”
[I forgot to bring my book to work today, so no reading today. Whoops.]
In exchange here are some notes I took from yesterday’s sermon that I feel are applicable to our study. Also, ask yourself these questions. We ask these in Bible Study every week:
- Did you attend church this week?
- What did you take away from the sermon? (See my take-aways from this week’s sermon below.)
- Did you meet your Spiritual goals this week? Do you have any new goals?
- Did you live “differently” this week?
- Did you use your Spiritual gifts?
- Did you meet your Physical goals?
- Did you let anyone steal your Joy?
- Did you share the gospel/minister to anyone?
In yesterday’s sermon (link to Facebook video here) Pastor Brandon quoted John Phillips on the comparison of the Song or Moses and the Song of the Lamb:
I thought this accentuated the idea behind our current study…Jesus is present throughout the whole of Scripture. Good stuff.
And a short and sweet encouragement:
This is from one of my Bible profs at Luther Rice. You can press play and listen to it or read it yourself…
How much did it annoy you that I didn’t list the reading today?